Market expertise and commitment to building trustworthy relationships allow us to help our clients cut costs, standardise processes and recruit and retain the best candidates. We make every effort to truly understand your organisation, its culture and processes to offer the solutions best suited to your needs
Here are a few facts about Hays Talent Solutions in Ireland
• Hays pays over 1,200 temporary and contract workers on a weekly basis
• Hays has successfully deployed our Vendor Management platform 3 Story Software with 4 organisations
• Hays manages over 40 organisations in the recruitment supply chain
Some global statistics on how we power the world of work
• Hays saves €100 million in recruitment costs for our clients each year
• Hays provides 15,000 temporary workers on weekly basis
• Hays cooperates with over 1,000 suppliers in the context of vendor management
Managed Service Provision
As Managed Service Provider, Hays manages the outsourced services for its clients, including attraction, screening, recruitment, on-boarding and administration of temporary and contract workers and other service providers. In close cooperation with our clients we define key objectives and the best strategy to tackle any existing issues, be it cost cutting, compliance, efficiency of resources or standardisation of procurement processes.
Vendor Management System - VMS
Our customers are able to manage contractors, complex project services, and permanent recruitment in our all-in-one cloud-based application, built on a modern and scalable Web 2.0 platform. VMS is for everyone – small, medium-sized, or large enterprises around the world are signing up to use powerfully simple 3 Story Software.
For more insight into the world of Talent Solutions, please visit our dedicated website. The Recruitment Processes Made Simple series explains some of the key concepts, models and terminology of one of the industry’s most exciting and fastest growing services.
Hays Ireland - Talent Solutions Clients
Our client portfolio includes organisations in Consulting, IT, Financial Services and Semi-State/Public Services.