Explore the findings of the Hays Salary & Recruiting Trends 2018 guide, based on our survey of 1,700 employers and employees across Ireland.
Request your copy to:
- Explore the findings of the Hays Ireland Salary & Recruiting Trends 2018 guide, based on our survey of over 1,700 employers and employees across Ireland
- Benchmark your pay and that of your team against salaries from a range of industries across a number of regions across Ireland
- Discover in-depth market information on a number of distinct specialist and technical areas, including finance, digital technology and construction
- Secure a meeting with one of our consultants to discuss what the findings mean for your team and organisation
- Salaries are on the rise, with roles in IT and construction and property seeing some of the greatest increases
- Optimism is prevailing, with 96% of employers expecting activity to increase or stay the same in the next year
- High competition for skilled staff and fewer people entering the jobs market is compounding the skills gap
- Skills shortages are putting employees under pressure to deliver more with less
- Organisations need to invest in their people strategies to address skills shortages and ensure they have the right people in place to meet their growth plans and capitalise on opportunities
Hays Ireland Salary Guide 2018
For the launch of the Hays Ireland Salary Guide 2018, Maureen Lynch, Hays Director, was joined by Dermot O'Leary. Chief Economist, Goodbody, to discuss the main highlights from the report.