DynamicForms JSP Portlet
Refer a friend in Qualified Social Care
Indicates a required field.
We will pay you up to €250 retail shopping vouchers for every person you send our way. There is no limit to the number of friends or colleagues you can refer, so you can keep earning more vouchers.
- These Hays Refer a Friend scheme rules and the terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties. In the event of conflict between this Refer a Friend scheme rules and the terms and conditions, the terms and conditions shall prevail.
- The €250 will be paid in One4all vouchers, not cash.
- The referred person must work a minimum of 250 hours before the bonus is paid for locum, temporary, contract or interim.
- If working on a permanent basis the referred person must be in their position for 6 weeks.
- No monetary alternative is available.
- Excludes candidates currently registered with Hays and actively seeking work Hays’ decision is final.
- Referrals must be made to Hays before the referred person registers with Hays - referrals made at a later stage will not be valid.
- Once your friend successfully completes their qualifying period please contact your local office to receive your vouchers.
- Referrals can only be made via the online application referral form.
- Referrals received any other way will not be eligible for the referral reward
- Referring person must claim their reward within 12 months of the referred person starting work It is the responsibility of the referring person to claim their reward
- To qualify for a reward, your referred friend must be placed within a 6 month period of the referral being received.
- Hays and its supplier accept no responsibility for vouchers not successfully received due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- Hays and its supplier has no liability for lost or stolen or e-vouchers, once the voucher is received by you. We can only accept referrals for people eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland.
- Hays reserves the right to offer an alternative reward of the same value at any time.
- Only Hays Social Care participates in this scheme.
Find out more
Benchmark salaries by using our comprehensive digital salary guide.
From CV tips to interview advice, our career advice will assist in your job search.
Search for jobs
Find your next career move with our jobs search engine.
Search through hundreds of candidates to find your next employee or employees.
View our blogs
Take a look at our blog section for further insight and advice.