QUICK START GUIDE
COMPLETING YOUR TIMESHEET
Go to www.hayspayonline.ie and enter your user name and password.
(The first time you log in both of these will be your unique identifying number, this can be found on your payslip or obtained from your consultant.)
Select the appropriate link by clicking on either the box labelled “Daily Rate Timesheet” or “Hourly Rate Timesheet”.
If you are paid at a daily rate choose the ‘Daily Rate Timesheet’ box.
If you are paid at a daily rate choose the ‘Hourly Rate Timesheet’ box
You will then be asked to enter your User Name & Password.
The first time you log in both of these will be your unique identifying number this will be obtained from your consultant. Your initial password is the same as your User name. Once entered you will be prompted to change your password the first time you log in.
Submitting a timesheet
1. Click on "Create New" timesheet and select the week for which you wish to enter time
2. Enter your time worked separately for each day by selecting the relevant date* (for more detailed instructions on how to enter your time download the user guide below)
3. Enter Lunch in a decimalised format: 15 minutes - .25 / 30 minutes = .5 / 45 minutes - .75
4. Click "Submit" to present your timesheet for approval
* If you are entitled to any other payment, you must select that pay type and enter the time or amount against it. For example if you are entitled to overtime pay you will have to make 2 entries, firstly for time to be paid at your standard rate and then secondly for any overtime due.
Approval/Rejection: Once you have submitted your timesheet, it will be approved or rejected by your approver. If your timesheet is rejected, you will need to amend that timesheet and resubmit for approval. You can login to view the status of current, previous & rejected timesheets by returning to the main webpage.
It is your responsibility to ensure timesheets are approved within the Tuesday 12pm deadline.
Timesheets approved after the deadline, will be processed in the following weeks payroll.
Any questions regarding any element of Hays Payonline should be addressed to your consultant.