Diverse internal audit role for Qualified Accountant/Auditor with strong analytical and report writing skills
Leading Irish organisation with a national remit require a Qualified Accountant or a Qualified Internal Auditor to join their Group Internal Audit team based in Dublin City Centre
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, working as part of a team of 8-10 Internal Auditors, you will work on both operational and financial risk-based audits
Key Tasks will include:
- Perform various audits to include planning, fieldwork, reporting results and performing follow-up procedures
- Develop practical solutions for issues identified
- Prepare reports for management and recommend control improvements as required
- Encourage the practice of strong internal controls across the group.
- Close liaison with key stakeholders in the organisation
Ideally, you will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA) or Qualified Internal Auditor (CIIA) with good audit or internal audit experience and possess strong interpersonal and report writing skills.
This might be a good role for a newly qualified Accountant making their first move out of practice
Salary €60,000 to €70,000 (depending on experience)
Excellent benefits include: 25 days annual leave, pension, staff discounts, hybrid working, career development opportunities, pleasant working environment
If you would like to be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Lorraine Darcy to review, who will then contact you to discuss the role further
Talk to Lorraine Darcy, the specialist consultant managing this positionLocated in Hays Recruitment, Dublin, 26/27a Grafton Street, Dublin, Telephone: 00 3531 5710011