Corporate Banking, Regional Service Manager - Treasury and Trade Solutions
Your new company
You will be working with a global leader in banking and wealth management to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial services and products in order to achieve to best outcomes for clients and customers with financial ingenuity that leads to solutions that are simple creative and responsible.
Your new role
Treasury and Trade Solutions is a leading provider of cash management and trade solutions to Financial Institutions Corporate and Public Sector clients globally. The TTS Financial Institutions Regional Service Manager utilises their subject matter and industry expertise to develop, offer & maintain superior client experience.
Should you be successful, here are a few examples of your day to day responsibilities:
- Managing a portfolio of top clients acting as their advocate and owning the client experience relationship end to end across geographies and products.
- Simplifying the client experience and eliminates delays by taking ownership of cross-regional and cross-functional issues, navigating the global organization, and mobilizing the appropriate resources to ensure a timely and satisfactory resolution.
- Strengthening the client relationship and ensures the delivery of market-differentiating service by acting as the client’s advocate, anticipating client needs, and developing client confidence in the company's products and processes.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally 5+ years relevant experience
- Previous experience in client facing level 1 technology support or client service
- Excellent attention to detail and proficient problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a high-volume team environment
- Ability to educate clients on navigation and functionality in a virtual environment
- Experience working directly with clients
- Ability to review potential issues, document the relevant details and escalate to the appropriate technology/product/etc. teams
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills
Note* you must have a Bachelors/University degree or equivalent financial services/relationship management experience to apply.
What you'll get in return
Should you be successful you would gain invaluable experience with this global client in the financial services and banking sector. You have the option to work on a LTD or PAYE contract and you would be paid weekly through Hays Recruitment. This role is a temporary position initially with a view to extend should you perform to standards and enjoy the role. This position also offers a hybrid opportunity whereby you would work 3 days in offices in Dublin City and the rest remotely. Overall you would work a 40 hour week and would have a point of contact in Hays to assist with all contractual queries from 8:30am to 5:30pm daily.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.