Construction, Mechancial and Electrical Engineering, Facilities management
Hays Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced M&E Coordinator to join our client, a leading M+E contractor based in Cork.
The M & E Coordinator will be accountable for managing the Coordination process & Services Coordination teams of all Building Services to ensure the systems and the overall project are delivered, installed, and commissioned in a safe & efficient manner and in accordance with Project Programme, Quality, Environmental and Cost parameters and in turn ensuring satisfaction of all parties. Assist with continually maintaining and developing the Company brand through successful delivery of projects utilising quality & efficient management skills.
- Reporting to Services Manager
- M&E Tendering including Lifts, Pool Equipment, Sprinklers, Specialist Equipment, etc.
- Attend & participate in pre award meetings
- Contract awards
- Complying with H&S Requirements
- Managing production of co-ordination drawings including BIM
- Managing production of builder’s work drawings
- Managing production of Technical Submissions
- Chairing services workshops
- Chairing services technical meetings.
- Chairing services coordination meetings
- Managing samples approval process
- Producing minutes of meeting
- Reporting at site meetings
- Valuation assessments
- Financial & change order control
- Liaising with QS department
- Liaising with Site team
- Liaising with Utility Companies
- Progress review of installations
- Managing Services method statements
- Managing commissioning
- Managing services demonstrations and handover process
- Managing compliance with BCAR requirements
- Snagging & de-snagging
- Managing production & verification of O&Ms and As-Built Documentation
- Post hand over liaison
- Liaising with Design Team members
- Liaising with Clients representative
- Minimum 10-15 years relevant experience, especially Residential Experience
- Relevant qualification Degree in Building Services or associated field.
- Understanding of how buildings perform, with particular skills in at least one Building Services discipline.
- Ability to communicate effectively, manage and supervise trades and hold regular progress review meetings
- Computer literacy in all Microsoft Office applications as well as an understanding of AutoCad and BIM Modelling.
- Demonstrates a high level of drive, productivity, and performance under own mobilisation
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.