Role/ Department: Transfer Agency Analyst
Your new company
This company provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. This team is based on-site in the company's Limerick office. You will be required to be on-site for training purposes however the role will move to a hybrid model once training is complete.
Your new role
Reporting to a Team Leader, your main responsibility will be to ensure that investor queries are handled in accordance to our quality and service level standards across calls and emails for all clients.
The department provides third party fund services to numerous fund management companies, covering the full range of shareholder servicing functions including dealing, registration, settlements, distributions, commissions and statements.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Responding to investor queries via phone or email
- Ensure queries are answered in line with department procedures
- Act as a buddy/mentor to new team members when required.
- Ensure your own tasks and responsibilities are completed within the correct time scales
- Attend and participate in team huddles and team meetings.
- Participate in client visit meetings as required
- Fulfil additional, relevant, tasks appropriate to the role and business requirements
What you'll need to succeed
- Working knowledge Client & Investor Servicing
- Knowledge of Fund administration and the regulatory environment
- Ability to work to set deadlines
- Microsoft Office Skills i.e, Excel, Word.
- Attention to detail and strong accuracy
- Analytical skills are required to research and resolve enquiries
- Good communication skills
What you'll get in return
You will gain invaluable experience with this company working on an initial 6 month assignment. This role could be seen as a stepping stone into the company for the long term. Working on a competitive hourly rate Monday to Friday on a hybrid basis*
*Once training is complete
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.