Senior Supervisor - Day Service - €38k plus increments
Your new company
Your new company is an established Intellectual Disability service for more than 40 years. By providing innovative, professional, and high-quality service your new company supports individuals who are most at risk of exclusion because of complex needs. Your new company follows the HSE New Directions framework to encourage service users to live empowered lives that are valued, meaningful and inclusive.
Your new role
In your new role as a Senior Supervisor in a Day Service you will support young adults with Autism to live fulfilling and independent lives. You will work as part of a team to provide reliable and high-quality support services that are in line with HSE New Directions Framework. You may be required at times to resolve challenging situations such as those associated with challenging behaviour. In your new role you will complete some administrative duties, in line with your role and recording important information. You will be aware of policies and procedures associated with your new role.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful as a Senior Supervisor, you will have:
- A degree in Social Care, Psychology, or related field.
- Previous experience in a management role.
- Experience in providing supervision to staff.
- Knowledge of New Directions and the implementation thereof.
- Experience in implementation and development of support/care plans.
- Understanding the needs of adults with Autism.
- Full clean driving licence.
What you'll get in return
In your new role, you will have the extraordinary opportunity to work in an established company, as part of compassionate and supportive team. Some benefits also include:
- Sick Pay Scheme.
- Access to Confidential Counselling Services.
- Continuous training and development.
- Career Progression Opportunities.
- Access to Maternity and Paternity leave.
- Access to Pension Fund.
22 days annual leave.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role or would like to have a confidential conversation about your career and the next steps then please contact us today. Send Becky your CV to email@example.com and a little about what you are looking for and we will arrange a call to discuss what you want.