Senior Q.A Engineer - 12-Month Contract - Dublin
Your new company
Your new company is based in Dublin and is a well known global software organisation.
Your new role
Senior QA Automation Engineer role in the Device Services Group is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious test automation developer to join the expanding R&D team in Dublin. QA Automation Engineer is responsible for test automation of the company’s award-winning web application suite’s backend. This is including but not limited to internal and external API endpoints, microservices, complex data storage layer and distributed cachin.
What you'll need to succeed
- 4+ years of experience in QA.
- 4+ years of experience in the development of test automation frameworks and automated tests, preferably using C#.
- Strong experience with .NET & Gherkin.
- Experience with CI/CD tools: preferably with Octopus.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software. Engineering or equivalent education.
- Strong understanding of Object Orientated Design practices.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, back-end and middle-ware technologies, network & communication protocols, message routing solutions, data caching, and microservices is preferred.
- Currently holding a valid EEA passport or Stamp 4 visa (required)
- Currently based in Ireland. (Required)
- Available to work in Dublin office at least 1 day a month throughout the contract.
What you'll get in return
- Pay rate of up to €550 per day. (Dependent on experience).
- Flexible Hybrid model
- Opportunity to work with a global software organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.