Supply Chain Analyst role based with semi-state organisation
Your new company
Your new employer is a leading Irish semi-state service provider. They are committed to growth, innovation and sustainability continues to be top of their agenda. They now require a Supply Chain Capital Strategy Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
- The Supply Chain Capital Strategy Analyst will coordinate the delivery of Capital procurement and contracting strategies to support the various functions within organization and will contribute to the overall performance of the Supply Chain process.
- Escalating issues to the Supply Chain Capital Strategy Lead, they will support the development of procurement and contract strategies through market engagement, stakeholder management and benchmarking with peer organisations.
- Support the development of long term Procurement and Contracting Strategies to ensure delivery of Strategic Capital Investment Plans.
- Identifying business needs and stakeholder management of internal divisions, particularly Infrastructure Delivery, Asset Management and HSQE
- Strategic supplier relationship management of incumbent capital contractors including collaboration, lessons learnt and innovation workshops
- External market engagement and implementation of lessons leant to ensure that organization is a client of choice.
- Engage and liaise with other similar utilities and government bodies both in Ireland and Europe to drive best practise in developing capital contracts and procurement.
- Support the delivery of public communication activities such as “Meet the Buyer” events
- Support the development of bespoke Procurement and Contracting Strategies for Capital Frameworks, Projects and Programmes.
- Coordinate and manage handovers of bespoke procurement and contract documentation to the Tender Delivery Team.
- Assist the tender Delivery Team and Business Units during the tender process to ensure the efficient and effective sourcing of materials, services and works.
- Prepare presentations and papers for governance committee approval of capital contract and procurement strategies.
- Contract Management of Capital Frameworks including performance, programme and dispute management.
- Liaise with business stakeholders, participate in relevant meetings, and develop strong working relationships with Supply Chain customers (within the department, Business Units, HSQE, Legal, Transaction Services, Business Delivery Partners and with other organisations and suppliers).
- Understand Supply Chain metrics and scorecards, update monthly reports and collaborate with the Supply Chain Value and Performance team.
- Raise and escalate issues arising to the Strategy Lead/ Manager as appropriate.
- Adopt a ‘one team’ culture.
- Perform other duties as required from time to time.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Capital Construction industry - water or civil engineering is desirable.
- Relevant third level qualification and or accreditation is desirable.
- Demonstrable experience of Construction Industry in particular procurement, contract management, contract administration and supplier relationship management.
- Familiarity with various forms of construction contracts
- Ability to develop and maintain effective partnerships with key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Proven track record with dealing with complex issues, proactively and in a timely fashion along with the ability to communicate information to others.
- Highly motivated individual, working to the highest professional standards and with proven ability to deliver results within a team.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify and analyse problems and potential improvements, and propose and implement solutions.
- Demonstrate adaptability and the ability to change focus and direction in line with business strategy and requirements.
- Proactively identifying new areas of improvement and using newly gained knowledge and skill on the job.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Salary and Package
- Hybrid Work Environment (2 days in office/3 days at home)
- Performance Bonus (Up to 7.5%)
- Health Insurance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.