- Processing of weekly Irish payroll.
- Preparing UK payroll for third party.
- Monitoring of Payroll analysis using Excel.
- Processing expenses.
- Administration duties
- Preparing sales and purchase invoices.
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as payroll specialist
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices
- Very good knowledge of legislation and regulations of the field
- Proficient in MS Office and good knowledge of relevant software (Micropay) and databases
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
- Outstanding organisational ability with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Payroll qualification or qualified through experience
- Must have a driving licence (travel on-site)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.