Client Payroll Executive - €43,000 - Hybrid Working - Drogheda, Co. Louth
Job Title: Client Payroll Executive
Location: Drogheda, Co. Louth
Salary: €40,000 - €43,000
Type: Full-Time - Permanent
Benefits: Hybrid Working, Pension
Our client, who is a leading professional services company, is looking for an experienced Client Payroll Executive to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients for Ireland and UK.
- Processing multiple payrolls on behalf of clients accurately, on time and efficiently
- Ensure compliance, data protection and control risk within the function
- Provide friendly support to clients and their employees for all payroll related matters
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about providing clients with the highest level of service
- Maintaining and further developing the relationship with the existing customer base throughout Ireland and the UK
- Identifying opportunities and implementing solutions with both existing and new clients
- Flexibility to meet changes in working requirements is essential.
- UK: Proficiency in UK employment law and payroll related tax matters.
- Experience of Sage Micropay and/or Megapay, Payroll Journals, CSO Returns and Payroll Year End procedures for Irish payroll
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel & Outlook
- Excellent time management, administration skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work well under pressure
- Genuine passion for payroll and eager to learn
- Regular auditing of documentation to ensure compliance with regulations
- Lead and participate in payroll process improvement projects, efficiencies, automation and systems enhancements.
- Maintenance of effective controls and business continuity plans with sensitivity to data security
- Communicate and support cross-functional goals and objectives
This is a permanent role based in Drogheda, Co. Louth with hybrid working options and pension. If you are an experienced Payroll Professional looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you.