Production Operator, General Operative, Assembly, AHU, Close control, Power tools
Your new company
Our client facilitates over half of the world’s lithium battery production. They have been a pioneer of sustainable air treatment solutions since 1955. Today our client’s technology is more relevant than ever and is mission-critical for the production of medicine to the running of data centres.
Hays recruitment are looking for Production Operators/General Operative to work with a global leader in climate solutions for mission-critical processes. Our client offers innovative, efficient, and sustainable solutions for customers in industries where controlling temperature and humidity is mission-critical. They are continuing to expand and are growing their team to continue to deliver their high-quality industry knowledge and customer service. Their solutions reduce customers’ climate and environmental impact through efficient resource consumption. In this way, the solutions contribute to better climate, higher efficiency, and reduced carbon emissions. Sustainability is an important part of our client’s business strategy and value creation. The main business areas being Aitch, Food tech and Data Centre Technologies.
Your new role
- Responsible for liaising and co-ordinating on all engineering aspects with production teams,
- Building air handling unit following drawings and delivering the finished product to a high standard.
- Working in a team environment but also be able to work on their own initiative.
- Have a strong work ethic.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of production manufacturing or working in an engineering workshop.
- Experience with tools like drills, impactor drills, grinders. Chop saws etc.
- Knowledge of using measuring tapes and measuring devices.
- Knowledge of electrical wiring desirable.
What you'll get in return
The successful candidate will get to work for a company that is a global leader for climate solutions in multiple industries during an exciting period of growth. Canteen facilities, on site parking, 20 days annual leave increasing to 22 in January 2023 You will get an hourly rate of €12.81 (500 Euro a week) Working hours are 8am – 4.30pm Mon – Thurs & 8am – 3.30pm on Fridays.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.#1110950