Environmental, Heath and Safety Specialist, Pharmacuetical, Biotech, Med Device
Your new company
Here in Hays Recruitment our Pharmaceutical client in Cork is hiring for an EHS Specialist. They should have a keen aptitude for implementing and maintaining standards and driving efficiency within the business.
Your new role
The right candidate will assist with the design, implementation, maintenance and review of Environmental, Health, Safety and Sustainability (EHS&S) programmes to ensure compliance with regulatory, corporate and industry requirements. Acts as an SME and advisor to all teams on site in relation to EHS matters.
- Provide EHS support for projects and operational business at the Cork site.
- Assist with the design, implementation, maintenance and review of the company’s Environmental Health & Safety programmes to ensure compliance with legislative, corporate and industry requirements and support the achievement of ISO14001 & 45001.
- Assist in the management of all environmental related matters including, Waste, IE Licence, GHG Permit and GMO Permit.
- Assist with the preparation of EHS reports as required for both internal and external groups e.g. Company Corporate reporting requirements, EPA annual reporting for both IE Licence and GHG Permit.
What you'll need to succeed
- A relevant third level qualification in Science, Engineering or EHS, with at least 5 years’ experience in the environment, health and safety area is a prerequisite for the position.
- Good overall knowledge of legal requirements and best practices in both Environment and Safety
- Previous experience in dealing with regulatory agencies.
- Creates dashboards, power-point presentations and can track and trend KPI’s, assembling information into clearly written reports, documented findings or recommendations and communicate this progress in easily understandable manner to all stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work for a world-class Multinational Pharmaceutical company, working on the latest Industry technology and growing your experience and develop new skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.