Great opportunity for a Project Information Manager required in South Dublin.
Your new company is a wholly owned Irish company, passionate about information management and ensuring that the building owner has all the information needed for operating and maintaining the facility once the building is handed over. This company has a varied skillset which includes Architects, Engineers and software developers dedicated to creating innovative software and solutions to manage the full life cycle information management needs of the building owner and occupier.
They operate in many parts of the World including Ireland, UK, New Zealand, and Australia providing a comprehensive service in the production and management of Project Handover Documentation for the Construction Industry.
Your new role
- As an Information Manager your responsibilities will be:·
- Manage a team who will coordinate the flow of documentation and data to their uploader platform
- Compilation and checking of the digital handover files.
- Meeting Clients and attending regular meetings to ensure documentation is correct.· Ensuring all documentation is named as per the naming convention.
- Collaboratively liaising, requesting, analysing and coordinating information required on multiple projects and ensuring scheduled information handover deadlines are adhered to.
- Coordination and validation of all digital handover documentation in line with both of their requirements.·
- Digitising of Clients Asset Information into their Platform
- Enabling the integration and co-ordination of information files within their Platform
What you'll need to succeed
You must have at least 3+ years’ experience in managing a team and large clients, ie Main Contractors/Property developers/M&E. You would have excellent document control / BCAR coordination experience within the Irish Construction industry. A passion for organisation, attention to detail, with a hunger to learn. There is a 25% growth year on year, and they have full training for the right person who wants to progress to Director level.
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent Salary,
- 12 weeks training programme
- 1pm finish on Friday,
- Pension Contribution,
- Free GP Care,
- Career development opportunities in a role growing in demand,
- Full training and support in achieving accreditation as ISO 19650 Practitioner,
- Convenient office location, with parking adjacent to office and good public transport routes,
- Opportunity to work with top tier Irish and International clients