Framework Commercial Lead
Hays Recruitment is working with our Tier 1 Client in an exciting new senior role, which will play a pivotal part in the continued growth and success of their civil engineering department in Ireland.
This role will be critical in managing our Irish Civil Engineering projects, and in our long-term frameworks to ensure their successful delivery.
- Client Relationship Management: Building and maintaining positive relationships with clients, addressing concerns, and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Performance Reporting: Proficient in reporting and analysing commercial data at a tier one standard.
- Estimation & budgeting, reviewing project specifications, estimating costs, and developing competitive bids to secure new contracts.
- Contract negotiation with clients, subcontractors, and suppliers. Including defining the terms and conditions, payment schedules, and any necessary legal agreements.
- Risk Management: Identifying and assessing potential risks and developing strategies to mitigate these risks – e.g. market conditions, regulatory changes, and unforeseen project challenges.
- Financial Planning: Developing and maintaining project budgets and ensuring that the project stays within budgetary constraints.
- Change Order Management: Handling change orders and variations to the original project scope. This includes evaluating the financial impact of changes and negotiating adjustments with clients and subcontractors.
- Compliance and Regulation: ensuring project compliance with client and industry standards.
- Quantity surveying or civil engineering degree / third level qualification
- 10+ years of the civil engineering industry – preferably within the water industry
- Demonstrable strong financial acumen, negotiation skills at a senior level
- In depth experience working within the Irish construction industry
- Experience working in management and leadership roles in the construction / water industry
You will develop professionally and personally with an established organisation. The following are some of the benefits the role can offer:
- Competitive salary
- 30+ days leave
- Company vehicle or car allowance
- Hybrid working
- Private Medical & Life Insurance
- Performance related bonus
- Training development & institute membership
- Social and team building events
- And much more!!
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.