Senior Contracts Manager required in Galway to oversee a number of multi million Euro construction projects.
Your new company
Our client is an award-winning Building Contractor operating across Ireland. They work across a range of construction sectors including commercial, residential, education, sports, civils, etc. Due to their quality workmanship, rigorous health and safety standards, respecting local communities and the environment they haver been successful over a long period of expanding their portfolio of projects, working in partnership with clients and their consultants throughout the building lifecycle. They are now seeking to recruit for a senior level position in Galway. This is a senior role with an excellent remuneration.
They require a Senior Contracts Manager with extensive experience in the construction industry in Ireland that has worked on public and private contracts across residential, commercial, education sectors. You will be responsible for strategically overseeing projects in the west coast and midlands.
- A minimum 7+ years’ experience in construction on public works projects in Ireland.
- A minimum 7 years in management in Ireland
- Must have a degree in Engineering or Construction Management (Masters would be an advantage)
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time, within budget & to specification.
- Comprehensive knowledge of EHS legislation & regulations.
- Self-motivated, hardworking & driven.
- Excellent negotiation skills essential.
- Ability to manage, motivate, supervise, evaluate, coach, train & develop team.
- Good contractual & commercial awareness.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, subcontractors and inhouse staff.
- A key leader in the development and growth of the company.
- Ability to represent the company in a professional & efficient manner.
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Familiar with document management control systems (knowledge of BIM would be an advantage)
- Knowledge of MS Project, forms of Contract & Building Regulations.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Company pension
- Private medical insurance
- Company car
Salary: Up to €150k (Depending on experience, skills and competency)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Niall Toland.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1108972