An exciting Part Time 22.5 hours a week Accounts Assistant/ Administration role based in Cork
- Creditors – enter daily invoices, reconcile monthly statements, process payment of same, and follow up on credit requests.
- Debtors – issue monthly invoices by email, process some invoices on client portals, issue monthly statements, request and process PO number for some clients, process receipts against clients, manage aged debtors and follow up on over 60 days.
- Bank – process monthly bank reconciliations, preform reconciliation on Sage 50, allocating receipts and payments to the correct ledger accounts. Maintain a monthly report on Excel.
- Cash – process daily payments on Excel, balance cash at month end and process a summary on Sage 50
- Credit Card – process details of credit card spending on Excel, post summary details to Sage 50.
- Process weekly wages and file Revenue obligations. Preparing bi-monthly VAT3 returns.
- Organise insurance for building, premises and vehicles. Organise tax and CRVT and diesel cards when relevant for vans. Organising van hire and insurance when necessary.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly management accounts. Preparing and completing a financial year end file for the Auditors.
- Previous Accounts and Administration experience
- 3-4 years experience
- SAGE experience
- Debtor and Creditor invoicing experience
- Strong Excel experience
- Excellent communication skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1109066