Payroll Specialist based in Cork City. Hybrid working with a commercial semi-state organisation.
Your new company
A commercial Semi-state organisation offering flexible working and hybrid working models. Excellent opportunity and great career prospects.
Your new role
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the Payroll Specialist has responsibility for payroll processing for hugh volume staff.
- Responsible for the processing of Payroll and expenses for employees in a timely manner and in-line with company policies
- Issuing payslips and expense remittance advices
- Responsible for reconciling data from MyWork to CorePay on a fortnightly basis
- Adhering to all Payroll controls and deadlines
- Ensuring compliance and adherence to the policies set down by Revenue and the management team
- Manage expenses that flow through to Expense Auditor on MyWork
- Prepare necessary reconciliations and returns such as Pension and CSO in line with deadlines
- Manage queries from Management, HR/ ER/ C&B, Staff, Pensioners, and external bodies such as Revenue and Social Welfare as required
- Manage staff and manager queries about T&L and expenses on the MyWork system
- Providing reports relating to payroll and expenses for cashflow forecasting of payments
- Responsible for ensuring time and attendance records are signed off weekly in line with agreed processing deadlines
- Generating Payroll and Expense Interfaces for GL month end processing
What you'll need to succeed
IPASS qualification is desirable.
Previous high volume Payroll processing experience for 2 - 3 years.
Ideally available to start in the next 2 to 3 weeks.
What you'll get in return
Complex high volume Payroll experience
Hybrid working model
Flexible working hours
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.