Senior Management Accountant - Well Known Retail Organisation - Hybrid working - Great Culture - up to €85k
Your new company
Retail organisation, based in modern offices in the heart of Dublin city centre are looking to hire a 2 strong Finance Business Partner/Senior Financial Accountant to join their dynamic and fast-paced team. The company are continuing to grow, and they are now expanding their finance team.
Your new role
This company are hiring 2 roles - 1 role which will be focused on the commercial divisions and one on the Operational/Financial side of things. Reporting to the Head of Finance, your duties will include:
- Production of monthly management accounts packs for the Commercial sectors of the business, including sales and margin, marketing, e-commerce and logistics,
- Regularly reviewing performance versus budget and prior year and business partnering with commercial teams.
- Work closely with the Senior Team on annual budget and quarterly forecast submissions, running scenario and sensitivity analyses and building budget models
- Involvement in the year-end statutory audit with specific responsibility for the main trading companies and consolidated group accounts;
- Ownership of stock reconciliation's and responsible for inventory accounting;
- Ad Hoc project work including financial modelling of new stores, e-commerce initiatives and digital marketing campaigns.
- Management of 2 direct reports
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be a qualified accountant with 3–5 years PQE
- Proven experience as a Senior Accountant, Business Partner or Finance Manager in a large/fast-paced organisation.
- Experience managing or mentoring a team
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to €80k plus 10% bonus and other benefits. This organisation have a great culture and social vibe in the office. This will be an opportunity for an ambitious and passionate accountant to work with senior leaders. With flexible working days and hours, they are currently in the office 3 days per week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.