Permanent Financial Accountant Job in Dublin 12
Your new company
An established owner-managed utilities group based in Dublin West that has grown steadily over the last 20 years. With a turnover of €40million and a current growth strategy factoring in acquisitions, the finance team is adding more heads to cope with the growth. The business has expanded and branched out into more ventures outside of utilities in recent years and has an entrepreneurial spirit, so with that comes excitement and a fast-paced and ever-changing culture.
This is a predominantly office-based role, however those who live far away may be able to available of working from home.
Your new role
You will report to the Financial Controller, joining a team of 11 in Finance and will have exposure to the CFO, shareholders, operations, sales and marketing teams on a daily basis. This role is likely ideal for someone who wants to progress into a senior finance leader in the future as the role will involve daily financial accounting activities as well as more commercially focused business partnering elements too.
Your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and month end close
- Group balance sheet reconciliations, vat returns and various other reconciliations
- Group KPI reporting
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register and lease accounting
- Manage year-end audit process for multiple companies
- Assist with implementation of new ERP system, integration of billing system
- Carry out financial analysis on profitability by customer across different sectors
- Drive process improvement, in particular streamlining templates for profitability reporting
- Provide commercial insights to guide senior management on the most profitable sectors
- Cross departmental collaboration and business partnering with sales & marketing - carry out ROI reporting on marketing activities
- Lead budget process
- Sales commission reporting and processing
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a fully qualified Chartered Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CPA) with 2+ years' PQE in industry. This is a fully office based role in Dublin 12, so you will currently be living in Dublin and able to reliably commute to the office full time.
In terms of experience that will be required for the role - you will have strong start to finish month month-end experience, very strong systems experience (ideally implementation or migration projects) and with Business Central, Sage50, Hubspot, SQL and bespoke CRM systems. You will also have experience partnering with non-financial stakeholders.
As the role works closely with the CFO, Senior Management and shareholders you will be a very confident communicator.
What you'll get in return
You will benefit from a salary of €60-70k annually, with additional benefits to include bonus and pension. As the team and company are growing, this role will likely offer the opportunity to step up into people management in the future also and offers excellent exposure to c-suite and longterm career progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.#1111641