Head of Finance - Hybrid working - up to €120k plus benefits - Growing business
Your new company
You will join an Irish owned consumer goods company. The company have recently rebranded and are looking to go to market and grow the business even further. Over the next 3/4 years, they are looking to double their revenue. They are on an exciting journey, and they are now looking for a Head of Finance to join the team and grow your career as the company grows.
Your new role
You will report to the owner/CEO and manage 1 other person in finance. Your role will manage the day-to-day finances, but you will also be heavily involved in the commercial aspects of the business and strategic decision-making. Duties include:
- Lead and manage all aspects of the Finance and Accounting functions
- Proactively leading management of cash flow, financial planning & analysis of company’s financial position aligned to the company’s business plan and agreed ARR, growth & profit margin metrics.
- Ownership of monthly accounts and all reporting KPI packs.
- Prepare and present accurate, timely, and comprehensive financial reports to senior management, stakeholders, and regulatory authorities
- Collaborate with sales on new business proposals/tenders and be actively involved in commercial pricing models and unit economics.
- Continuous review of internal controls and procedures to ensure adequate financial and non-financial checks and balances are in place to safeguard cash flow and profitability.
- Manage the evolution of automated reporting with a focus on leading indicators, profit margins and cash flow management.
- Establish and develop relations with the senior leadership team and external partners and stakeholders
- Company payroll
- Provide people management and leadership to the finance team
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be a qualified Accountant with at least 5 years experience in a Head of Finance of Senior Finance role in an SME business.
- Ideally you will have worked in and contributed to an SME's growth phase
- Experience in retail/consumer goods/supply chain industry would be a plus
- You will have strong technical knowledge as well as commercial acumen.
- This role would suit a senior manager/director from a Big Four firm or someone working as a Head of Finance in an SME
- You will have the ability to take control of the role, collaborate across the business and make changes when needed.
- You will be outgoing, positive and personable - as it is an SME, personality fit is extremely important.
What you'll get in return
You will be given the opportunity to responsibility for the full financial operations of the business. It is an exciting time to join, and they are looking to grow the business quickly over the next few years, and you will be involved in growing the finance team and scale up with the growth. You will be rewarded with an excellent salary of up to €120k plus benefits. They operate a hybrid working model of 3 days office based (Mon-Wed)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.