Finance Business Partner - Retail Industry - Hybrid working - up to €80k
Your new company
Well known retail organisation, based in modern offices in the heart of Dublin city centre are looking to hire a commercially focused Accountant/Finance Business Partner to join their dynamic and fast-paced team. The company is continuing to grow, and they are now expanding their finance team.
Your new role
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will play a key role in the team. Duties include:
- Work closely with commercial and operational teams on reporting and providing finance support to departments across the business;
- Work with the Senior Team on annual budget and quarterly forecast submissions;
- Variance analysis - Labour, Pricing, etc and providing commentary and recommendations.
- Continuous improvement of finance processes focussing on efficiency gains and enhancements to be derived from the new ERP system.
- Work closely with Head of Finances on cross functional projects and business insights.
- Assist with production of monthly management accounts packs and reconciliations for specific areas.
- Ownership of 3PL profit and loss accounts at a customer level;;
- Involvement in the year-end statutory audit with specific responsibility for specific areas of the main trading companies;
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be a qualified accountant with 2 years PQE
- Proven experience in a commercial role in a large/fast-paced organisation.
- Experience working in similar industries such as Retail/FMCG/Wholesale/Manufacturing
- Strong commercial acumen, confidence and ability to partner with operations and senior leaders across the business
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to €80k plus 10% bonus and other benefits. Might be some flex on salary for the right candidate. This organisation has a great culture and social vibe in the office. This will be an opportunity for an ambitious and passionate person to work with senior leaders. With flexible working days and hours, they are currently in the office 3 days per week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.