18-month contract with a Government State Body company looking for a Finance Accountant (Part-qualified)
- To assist in the production high quality monthly management accounts with variance analysis and other ad hoc management reports in a timely and efficient manner
- To contribute to the operation and management of the expected growth in the Authority’s Accounts Receivable function, including tri-annual billing and cash collection.
- To contribute to the management of regular finance activities such as Fixed Assets, Bank analysis, Cash Management and Payroll
- To contribute towards the operation and improvement of the Authority’s internal control environment, through ensuring the proper operation, control and execution of Authority processes and procedures in relation to all transactions and identifying improvements as necessary.
- Support cross-functional projects and other initiatives that the Finance management deem necessary
- Business Degree qualification (with strong accountancy content) at a minimum of Level 8 on the National Framework of Qualifications
- Qualified Accounting Technician with a recognised Professional Body
- Newly qualified (1-2 years) with a recognised accountancy body such as ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA & CPA.
- Registered as a student with recognised Accountancy Body such as ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA, CPA, with a strong ambition to qualify as a professional Accountant over the next number of years.
Experience of working in a general accounting/finance environment relevant to the role advertised.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.