Group Accountant in Kildare - Permanent Job - €70-90k - Hybrid Job Kildare
Your new company
A well established construction and engineering group based in Kildare, in business over 50 years and a leader in their space. This company has very long tenure in their employees and offer a great benefits and salary package, above market rate, as well as hybrid working - 50/50 office and work from home.
Your new role
You will report the Financial Controller, joining a team of 5 overall. Your duties will involve a big focus on month end reporting, consolidating accounts and managing audit processes. Tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Monthly management accounts production including variance analysis commentary
- Assist with consolidated accounts prep
- Balance sheet recs
- FP&A - help with annual budget, forecasting and business plan preparations
- Manage multiple audit processes
- Monitor and report on spending on capex projects, with a focus on budgeting
- Assist with payroll
- Prepare and file stat returns
- Monitor costs and overheads
- Sox Compliance Identify opportunities to improve processes and systems, opportunity to take lead on these projects and implement change
- Assist in ongoing ERP migration from Dynamics to Business Central
What you'll need to succeed
- You must be a fully qualified accountant, with 2+ years experience in industry - construction, engineering or manufacturing industries a big advantage
- You must have strong audit experience as well as month end for a couple of entities and happy to get in and post journals and do the day to day accounting
- You must have experience with ERP systems, ideally on projects and ideally with Business Central although this is not a requirement
- You must have full working rights and based in Ireland.
- As this is a rural location you must have a car and full driving licence
What you'll get in return
An excellent opportunity to work in a busy medium sized group with a salary of €70,000 - €90,000 depending on your level of experience. You will also be rewarded with a DC pension of 10%, 23 days annual leave, 10% bonus, life assurance, private healthcare (value €2400) and income continuance.
What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.