Data Analyst - 12-Month Contract - Dublin
Your new company
This is an established organisation within the healthcare industry.
Your new role
- As a Technical Data Analyst, you will have responsibilities that include technical analysis, writing functional/technical stories, producing interface specifications and testing related to the front, middleware and backend components of new product/ services developed.
- You will support the Tech Product Owners and BA's and interface with members of your cross-functional scrum team as well as business analysts from the business to deliver digital solutions.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or equivalent experience
- 4+ years minimum experience as a technical analyst
- Experience with product, business, data and application teams to write technical user stories for the development team.
- The ability to script (preferences would be SQL, Python and / or R).
- Experience working on data streams in large data projects.
- Experience working in large, complex data environments.
- Strong competency in statistics and an understanding of how statistical analysis ties into business goals
- Strong SQL skills to analyse existing data and identify gaps/data quality issues.
- Experience writing technical stories in JIRA/confluence using industry standard notations.
- Experience working on large and medium scale data projects.
- Experience working with a cross-functional, multi-location team.
- Currently living in Ireland.
- Available to work in a hybrid role.
- Currently holding a valid EEA passport or valid Stamp 4.
What you'll get in return
- Opportunity to work with an established healthcare organisation known worldwide.
- The pay rate is between €550 - €642 per annum basis.
- Hybrid work model.
- 12-month contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.