Business Excellence Specialist - Contract - 350+ per day
Your new company
Our client is a leading multinational pharmaceutical organisation with sites worldwide and a state of the art location in Cork. A household name with an enterprise wide drive to grow and develop their employees to be the best in class and drive positive change for the future.
As a contractor with this company, you are given the tools and development resources to grow and excel in this position, with large collaborative teams and a supportive management and peer structure, this role is a fantastic opportunity.
Your new role
· Shape and lead site-wide change programs through lean & six sigma methodologies.
· Embed & sustain ‘Managing Site Performance’ business process standard on site.
· Develop and cultivate a continuous improvement culture.
· Enhance the involvement and engagement of employees in process improvements.
What you'll need to succeed
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Certified to Black/Green belt level or relevant Lean Qualification
· Proven track record in leading significant projects and/or change initiatives that have delivered breakthrough results for an organisation.
· Innovative, adaptable and collaborative approach to business challenges
· Incorporates different perspectives, backgrounds, and talent to generate effective ideas or solutions and engage in open and constructive conversations, focused on high-performance teams
What you'll get in return
· Pay rate of €300-400 per day. (Dependent on experience, can be negotiated)
· 12 Months Contract.
· Hybrid working model - Based in Cork
· Opportunity to work with a multinational pharmaceutical company
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.