Customer Service | Galway | Administration | Permanent | Monday to Friday
Your new company
A global manufacturing company based in Galway is looking for a Customer Service Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis!
Your new role
- Entering customer orders and call offs into Syspro. Management of consignment stock, request forecasts and order coverage from customers.
- Issuing Quotations to customers. Issue Order confirmations to customers for new orders received, generated from Syspro sales order module or via email. Stock reports where applicable to be emailed from Syspro to customer.
- Communicate with Customer and Sales if there are to be potential delays with orders.
- Updating forecasts based on orders, trends, and information from the marketplace.
- Ensure accuracy of customer back log report for shipping. Maintenance of sales order dates and quantities where applicable.
- Invoicing / Credit notes . Invoicing from the ERP system and sending out invoices to customers.
- Measure & monitor late deliveries and partial shipments, credit notes, Sales KPI and top 10 customer sales movements through the KPI’s. To be reported at weekly Production/Plant meetings.
- Handling Day to day customer queries, directing customer to correct Dept contact if query is related to another internal department.
- Managing day-to-day communications on repeat orders – in particular where expectations may not be met.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Will include participating in special projects as identified.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous admin experience - ideally working in a role where IT systems were used daily.
- Professional manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be highly organised with a good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to handle challenging conversations.
- A positive attitude and strong desire to meet customers' needs.
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible approach towards change
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Career progression
- Benefits after probation period completion
- Hybrid working after probation period
- Education Support
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.