Wordpress/PHP Developer - CONTRACT (250 euros per day) - EU/ UK citizen or Stamp 4
Your new company
They are are a brand transformation studio, creating brands for the real world. It is a strategic creative agency specializing in branding, placemaking, web and digital, crafting creative content.
Your new role
We are looking for skilled and motivated software engineers with broad experience and a desire to learn. You will join our Dublin based team to help develop, test & maintain software tools that meet customer expectations and the high-quality level Partners’ expect! You will be a WordPress developer , building theme, legacy sites.Talk though customer journey, client and design. Client is the starting point , capturing points, build a plan for wireframe, forward back to client with this, design will make high fidelity Figma XD. As an Experienced Wordpress/ PHP Developer you will technically build what the client needs, campaigns or customer that you work with so we can sell, 6 websites, 4 are ecomm, use woo commerce, a lot of property development, brochure sites, floor plans , ajax, to pull in information as needed, more diff woo commerce, bit of ajax.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ownership of delivering product features from development & test through to final release & maintenance
- 3+ years’ experience as a Wordpress/ fullstack developer using Wordpress & PHP and other must skills
- Experience with WordPress custom theme development essential
- Experience with Bitbucket highly beneficial
- Experience with WHM (web host manager) and cPanel highly beneficial
- Hardworking and self-motivated, someone who is technically versatile, willing to be flexible and learn new skills that you can apply across multiple types of work.
What you'll get in return
- Hybrid working option (4 days in the office & 1 day from home).
- Work as a part of a diverse team
- 250 euros max per day (DOE)
- Work with experienced tech savvy team
- 3 months contract with potential extension/ move to permanent after
- Emphasis on team collaboration and work on own initiative
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now or email me at Riya.Roy@hays.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1103716