Purchasing | Supply Chain | Administration | Galway
Your new company
A Medical Manufacturing company located in Galway are now searching for a Supply Chain Administrator to join their Supply Chain Team!
Your new role
Role will be to plan, manage and maintain daily Supply Chain operations for the following functional areas; materials inventory, logistics and demand Management/order fulfilment. Creation of purchase orders & purchase order receipts You will ensure internal and external customers' expectations and requirements are met. You will manage the daily processes for a critical segment of the company’s supply chain, whilst driving continuous Improvement as well as eliminating potential supply chain failures as part of your planning process.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor degree or equivalent is essential
- 2 -3 years experience in purchasing or similar is essential
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience working in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Experience of using and updating office programs and CRM systems.
What you'll get in return
- Death in Service Benefit: 4 x current salary whilst in the employ of the company
- PHI - Permanent Health Insurance
- Attendance award
- Employee of the quarter & year Xmas bonus
- Services awards
- Hybrid working
- Bonus holidays
- Sport & Social
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1104329