Your new company
Our client is a midlands based construction company with several years’ experience in the midlands and west of Ireland. They are now seeking to recruit a Site Manager & Working Foreman for a large residential project in the Athlone region. You must have at least 10 years’ experience with a main contractor and have previous experience in supervising projects to tight deadlines and to very high standard including health & safety. Previous experience of housing schemes would be beneficial.
- Candidates with either an engineering or trades background will be considered.
- You will need to have experience in coordination of subcontractors, control programme with preparation of look ahead programmes to facilitate the successful completion of the works on time.
- You must be experienced and fully computer literate and have proven experience in preparation of progress reports, chairing site meetings.
- Ability to communicate with Client, Architects, Engineers, essential.
- Be fully familiar with current Health and Safety Construction regulations.
- Immediate start – full time permanent position based in Athlone.
- The company is expanding and picking up a lot of work and as a result you must be able to add value and experience to the company.
- The company is looking for someone that can add their experience of having worked on a wide range of projects
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Niall Toland.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1095062