Site Engineers (jnr & snr) required for various construction projects in Limerick, Clare & Kerry.
Your new company
Immediate requirements for site engineers of all levels in North Munster for civil and building contractors. Excellent salaries available.
Large construction company is seeking to hire for a number of positions in the mid west / Limerick / Kerry & Clare regions on a number of high profile long term construction projects. There are immediate opportunities available for site engineers of various levels of experience.
- Setting-out from engineers’ drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
- Reading and interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc
- Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved
- Liaise with client’s representatives and Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards
- Monitoring and recording of materials on site
- Record keeping and reporting
- Relevant Third Level Qualification
- Excellent IT Skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience on construction sites, dependent on role
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality & programme
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Full driving license
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Niall Toland in Hays.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1101982