Site Engineer - Residential Builder - Office Based with Sites in Dublin/Kildare
Your new company
Your new company specialises in high and low-density residential construction with several developments currently under development and a number of opportunities at planning stage. They work alongside consultants in the specialties of Architecture, Engineering, Planning, Mechanical & Electrical and Ecology to name a few. They are currently building developments in South and West Dublin and Co Kildare, these being housing developments and low-rise apartment blocks over basement.
Your new role
You will be working from head office in Dublin and on a variety of current sites within 20 minutes from head office as well as exciting projects coming on stream. will be responsible for ensuring that all work is completed on time, within budget, and to the required standard.
- Work with subcontractors to ensure that all work is completed to the required standard and within the allocated budget
- Set out the construction site in accordance with the drawings and specifications provided
- Ensure that all work is carried out in compliance with health and safety regulations, and report any issues to the site manager
- Liaise with the site manager to ensure that all work is completed on schedule and to the required quality standard
- Prepare and maintain accurate site reports and records, including daily diaries, site inspections, and progress reports
- Supervise and mentor junior engineers as required
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 5 years’ experience, HETAC level 8 engineering requirement
- Experience in mixed use residential developments
- Ensuring compliance with building regulations
- High attention to detail, good communication and manner with subcontractors ensuring the delivery of the project on time and on budget.
- Liaising with third parties Irish Water, ESB Networks, local authorities.
- Supervising ground works, civil engineering, and concrete frame contractors
What you'll get in return
You will get the opportunity to work on a range of residential projects with as much responsibility and autonomy as you would like while still receiving support from management. Salaries and packages offered really do depend on experience levels but it is in the region of €55,000 to €65,000 and a vehicle may be available. Added extras including pension and healthcare are available within the first 6 months of employment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1107262