Your new company
Your new employer is a well established and leading mental health charity, offering advice and support to teenagers and young adults. They now require a service administrator which is an important youth friendly role where you would be the first point of contact.
Your new role
The service administrator is the first point of contact within the organisation and is responsible for the day to day administration and works closely with the service manager. This role also comes with financial admin duties as well as working to promote the online presence of the organisation. Your primary responsibilities are as follows:
What you'll need to succeed
- Providing a first point of contact for young people entering the service and general reception duties.
- Providing day to day administration support to the team and assisting the Service Manager.
- Answering the phone and dealing with queries from the public.
- Provision of information to young people when requested and ensuring confidentiality at all times.
- Promoting the vision, values and mission of the organisation
- Organising travel arrangements, including transport and accommodation bookings and processing expense claims in line with policies.
- Organising meetings and events relating to training, health promotion and networking and keeping records/taking minutes as appropriate.
- Opening, recording and processing post.
- Keeping accurate records in relation to all aspects of work and prepare reports and presentations as required.
- Opening and closing of the hub.
- Assisting with promotional and fundraising initiatives.
- Carrying out such other duties as may reasonably be requested.
Candidates must be Garda Vetted prior to commencing the role. A minimum of three years’ office administration experience in a front of house position or a relevant third level degree and a minimum of two years’ relevant post qualification experience. Strong communication, organisation and administrative skills such as MS Office and Zoom are essential. You will be an open minded and reliable individual with the ability to manage your own workload with initiative and creativity.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1101427