Your new company
Your new company is a multinational, Fortune 500 organisation in the healthcare industry. My client is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their team.
Your new role
In this role as a Senior Software Engineer, my client is looking for both a technical leader and a key hands-on contributor. Part of this role is to guide colleagues on the technical direction for the team and will support leadership in ensuring best in class agile and engineering practices are used. This role will also involve managing and working with distributed, global teams with multiple stakeholders.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- 5+ years Software Engineering experience with development skills using Java/ with Spring
- 5+ years of experience working with core SQL, JSON and No SQL databases
- 2+ years’ experience developing and testing REST API in Java
- 2+ years’ experience performing CI/CD with Jenkins, Terraform, GitHub, Containerization, Sonar & Junit or similar tools.
- Experience working in Azure (Azure Gen2, Azure API Gateway, Azure Function, Azure Kubernetes Services) or other cloud platform
What you need to do now
- You will be gaining experience working with one of the world's largest Healthcare Organisations.
- You will be working in a hybrid environment.
- The contract offer is 12 months.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1096096