Senior Town Planner (IPI or RTPI Accredited) needed for growing property developers in Cork.
Your new company
Your new company are a growing property development company which specialises in the residential sector around Ireland who take pride in their role as specialised experts in their field.
Your new role
Your new role will be to work with the planning team to grow the business in the Cork area. Reporting to the Head of Planning and Commercial, you will work on a wide variety of residential projects under construction and at the design stage.
This will involve:
- Leading and assisting the team on residential planning projects.
- Drafting and reviewing planning documentation
- Project management of budgets and outputs
- Field visualisations, desk studies, and field visits
- Preparing planning assessments, reports and project planning
- Active participation in Business Development and project promotion
- Project delivery from pre-planning to post-planning and delivery
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will need:
- A qualification in Town Planning
- 3 to 5 years' relevant residential experience
- Strong IT skills
- Experience in project delivery
What you'll get in return
In this role you will have a competitive starting salary plus benefits, as well as a clear path to progression from Day One.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1104407