Your new company
Your new organisation are a medium sized main contractor who offers a complete range of Construction services to private, public and commercial clients across Ireland. Founded over 50 years ago the organisation continues to go from strength to strength. As a result of continued expansion, they require a Senior M&E Services Co-ordinator to support their Management team.
Your new role
We are seeking an ambitious, self motivated and enthusiastic individual to take on the role of Senior M&E Service Co-Ordinator on an exciting and prestigious multi million project to start Q2 2022 in the Dublin region.
- The role will involve acting as a site based M&E Co-Ordinator representing main contractor and responsible for the supervision, programming and management of M&E Sub contractors.
- Reporting to: Project Director and M&E Services Director
- Mentoring and further training will be provided for the right candidate. Excellent opportunity to progress within the Company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure implementation of the MEP deliverables on the project
- Leading of meetings with sub-contractors and reporting to main design & contract team
What you'll need to succeed
- Ensure MEP Sub Contractor Health & Safety adherence and performance through weekly meetings
- Manage the production of ME coordinated drawings
- Manage the production/approval of technical submittals/samples from the MEP subcontractors in line with the programme and specification requirements.
- Manage the flow of information between MEP Subcontractors and the project team.
What you'll get in return
- Third level qualification in Building Services Degree or Building Services Related Diploma. Qualified Trade (M or E) with relevant experience will be considered
- Experience in projects €5M+
- 5 plus years in a similar role
- Proven Technical ability and interpretation of clients design requirements
- Proven track record of seeing projects through to completion
- Understanding of Intelligent building Integration
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- IT skills including use of Word, Excel, MS Project, etc.
- AutoCAD experience an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail
- Should be flexible, hardworking and self-motivated with the ability to work well in a team-based environment.
What you need to do now
- You will be paid a competitive salary, in line with your experience and expectations
- You will have the opportunity to work for a highly regarded Main Contractor
- exposure to large scale commercial projects, working with highly skilled colleagues in an extremely collaborative environment
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1093676