Exceptional new job offer with an established Pharmaceutical organisation offering a great career opportunity.
Your new company
Join a Cork based Pharmaceutical with a considerable presence in Cork including a manufacturing site and a SSC. The company discovers, develops and commercialises innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug, the company seeks to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world with a particular focus on HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
The company is very progressive and gives great focus to employee work-life balance, including the option to start early and finish early, flexible around working from home.
Your new role
As the Senior Finance Manager, you will work with a controllership function that oversees over 25 entities. You will manage key aspects of the monthly and quarterly reporting to the Corporate Head office in the USA. The position reports directly to the Director of the Cork Finance SSC.
- Controllership oversight of several entities providing guidance and support on US GAAP accounting queries.
- Attending month-end flux review calls, seeking clarification from Country Finance teams on any unexpected variances or unusual accounting treatments; ensuring open issues are addressed.
- Working with FP&A to ensure accurate reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Preparing and reviewing various SEC and other management reports each quarter.
- Preparing working capital reporting submitted to Treasury on a quarterly basis.
- Conducts specific country balance sheet reviews and follows up on action items.
- Ad hoc projects.
What you'll need to succeed
You must have relevant experience and be a Qualified Accountant, ACA Chartered and ideally Big 4 trained.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Experience within multi-national company.
- In-depth working knowledge of general accounting policies and procedures and US GAAP required.
- Knowledge of ERP such as SAP or Oracle.
- Ability to successfully manage the work of financial personnel and interact effectively with non-financial personnel.
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven and multi-tasking environment.
- Self-starter with excellent level of accountability.
What you'll get in return
This is an initial 12 month contract offering a salary upto €95,000 together with a Bonus. I have been working with this company for 12 years and it really does offer a great place to work opportunity.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or reach out to Vincent Murray now. #1102103