Senior electrical engineer required for a well established international technical consultancy in Dublin.
Your new company
Is a well-established international technical consultancy. Across the UK and Ireland, they work across the renewable energy and waste sectors, providing design, intellectual and engineering services to financial institutions, developers and owner-operators.
In the UK and Ireland alone they employ over 140 professionals and operate from various offices in Manchester, Glasgow, Belfast, and Dublin. They pride themselves on their ability to draw on the wide-ranging experience of their engineers to provide high-quality engineering advice to their wide portfolio of clients.
Your new role
The successful candidate will be adept at blending their technical ability, excellent communication skills, and flair for creative problem solving to assist their clients across a wide range of projects and industries.
The opportunity to be involved in major energy generation projects coupled with the ability to develop and progress your career in a consultancy environment.
What you'll need to succeed
• A degree in Electrical Engineering.
• Significant experience, post qualification, in industry, utilities, or power generation.
• Broad knowledge of one or more of the following:
– HV, MV and LV system design;
– Embedded generation projects;
– Grid integration projects;
– System studies; and
– Prior experience of grid connections - this is essential.
• Dealing effectively and professionally with external and internal clients.
• Excellent understanding of health, safety, and welfare within engineering.
• Able to work as part of a wider UK engineering team and also to operate autonomously as required.
• Consultancy skills.
What you'll get in return
An above market salary is on offer for the right candidate plus on offer is an extensive package to include contributory pension, private medical scheme, life assurance and company bonus schemes.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1103182