Senior Health and Safety Specialist
Your new company
Here in Hays Recruitment our Medical Device client in Limerick is hiring for a EHS Specialist. They should have a keen aptitude for implementing and maintaining standards and driving efficiency within the business.
The right candidate will advise the day-to-day operations in all aspects related to process safety management (PSM).
Your new role
- Provides PSM support for the Limerick site
- Ensures that systems are in place to maintain 100% site compliance with all relevant legislation & PSM standards/guidelines
- Co-ordinates HAZOP Revalidation programme
- Co-ordinates electrostatic assessment/re-assessment programme
- Ensure compliance with ATEX regulations
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 5 years experience, preferably in a pharmaceutical environment
- Sound knowledge of EHS legislation and standards
- Good written, oral communication & interpersonal skills
- Highly proactive, mature judgement and decision-making ability
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
What you'll get in return
Gain experience working on a Multinational medical device site using the latest technology. Fully onsite role with flexible working hours
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.