Senior Civil Engineer (Water & Wastewater). Option to work completely remote. €55,000-€70,000 (DOE)
Your new company
Our New Company is a leading consultancy with 80+ year’s experience in the field of Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering & Building Information Modelling. They are an award winning consultancy who aim to achieve the highest quality and best value for their clients. You will be given the chance to work on large projects across the nation and worldwide. They are now seeking a Senior Civil Engineer to join their water & wastewater team to keep up with the increased workload.
Your new role
Your new role will give you the opportunity to collaborate solely with a water and wastewater industry specialist.
- Preparation of contract specifications and drawings
- Implementing the company’s ISO policies and procedures
- Preparation of tenders.
- Using a variety of programs, mainly AutoCAD 2D/3D & Microdrainage, to create preliminary and contract drawings.
- Be responsible for the technical and managerial delivery of project drawings and timelines.
- Ensuring effective project delivery.
- Establish new client relationships and maintain existing ones
- Make sure the output quality is kept at a high level.
- Display a dedication to serving the public interest in all areas of your work, including risk management, finance, business, legal, environmental, society, and energy conservation and sustainability.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role, you will need a level 8 Bachelors degree (level 9 is considered an advantage). You will need 5+ year’s experience in civil Engineering, specifically in Water & Wastewater. Chartership is desirable. Competency in relevant software skills is essential.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Salary-55K-70K (DOE)
- Fully remote option available & flexible WFH arrangements
- Continued CPD
- Generous Annual Leave
- Career Advancement opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Additional benefits such as healthcare, pension available
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1102160