Senior Bridge Design Engineer €55,000-€70,000(DOE). Dublin City Centre/ Flexible Hybrid
Your new company
Ireland's leading & award winning multidisciplinary consultancy, has an opportunity for a Senior Bridge Engineer to help with their increased workload. The role would suit a motivated, practical and adaptable individual who has the ambition to work in a progressive and innovative design consultancy. Our new company is 'CPD Approved Employer' by Engineers Ireland who are centred by people and delivering the best class in Consulting Engineering services.
Your new role
- Acting in the capacity of Senior Bridge Engineer in Multi-Disciplinary Design Teams.
- Participating in the design process and directing the project's structural delivery.
- Bridge rehabilitation job design.
- Controlling & managing projects.
- Reporting on projects: preparing (Planning, Design, Tender & Construction Stage).
- Preparing quality submissions and fee offers for design possibilities with both public and private clients.
- Both internal and external stakeholders are communicated with (Clients, Stakeholders etc.).
- Drafting up design plans and reviewing designs.
- Developing and mentoring team members.
- Assisting in performing PSDP obligations.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role, you will need a minimum of a level 8 Bachelors Degree, you will need to be chartered (or near chartered) and at least 5 year’s Irish/UK consultancy experience. Other desirable Skills:
- Self-motivated, enthused, diligent, adaptable, prepared to accept responsibility, and Teamwork.
- The capacity to assume technical leadership responsibility for initiatives.
- Familiarity with bridge design, inspection, assessment, and rehabilitation.
- Understanding of Eurocodes
- Understanding of structural analysis tools (MIDAS Civil or LUSAS).
- Working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD.
- Design expertise for masonry, steel, and concrete structures.
- Working knowledge of interdisciplinary teams
- Strong communication abilities (particularly written English).
- Experience in customer-facing positions
What you'll get in return
Your new company provides the following remuneration benefits:
- Competitive salary: 55K-70K (DOE)
- Annual Bonus Scheme in relation to profitability and performance
- Annual Salary Review
- Pension Scheme
- Annual Membership Subscriptions to Professional Bodies
- Course Fees for Further Education
- Cycle to work Scheme
- CPD & progression Opportunities
- Wellness programme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1102404