Senior Application Engineer - 12 Month Contract - Dublin - Flexible hybrid
Your new company
This organisation is guiding a connected world on the go by automating, optimizing and revolutionizing the way people, vehicles and things move through the world. The organisation's full suite of industry-defining solutions and services put innovation, automation and connected data to work for customers and help them be safer, more efficient and more productive. With more than 3,500 dedicated employees in 15 countries, the organisation deliver leading mobile technology platforms and solutions.
Your new role
You will be responsible for engineering and maintaining features and components across our backend systems and web / mobile application stack, in support of our award winning SAAS Fleet Management products, Reveal & Fleet. You’ll work as part of a cross-functional squad of software engineers, UX designers, QA engineers, and product owners, using agile methodologies to design and own applications that help our customers achieve good outcomes, and use feedback from these customers to extend and improve these applications.
What you'll need to succeed/Requirement
- 6+ years relevant work experience in Software Development
- 6+ years experience with .Net & .NET ecosystem (Framework and Core) and C#
- 3+ years experience with Angular (Ideally with latest version)
- Experience developing scalable microservice architectures
- Expert level experience writing UI based unit tests with testing frameworks such as Karma, Jasmine or Mocha
- Currently holding EEA passport or holding a stamp 4 visa. (Sponsorship not accepted)
What you'll get in return
- 12 Months Contract.
- Pay rate of €550-€650 per day (Dependent on experience)
- Opportunity to work with a Global Fleet Management Organization
- Emphasis on team collaboration and own initiatives on projects
- Flexible hybrid work model in Dublin
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1101966