Senior .NET Developer opportunity to work on Digital Transformation
My client is currently undergoing a significant makeover. The digital strategy, which serves as the foundation of Irish e-commerce, as well as government services and an expansion of our portfolio of financial services.
An exclusive Digital function has been developed to develop the cutting-edge digital operational framework and model that will allow to redefine current service offerings and introduce new goods and services to draw in new client groups.
They are currently searching for an experienced Senior.NET Developer due to our extensive and diverse digital estate of websites, apps, and portals, as well as our growing dependency on our web infrastructure to service our clients.
- Work with the Digital Delivery Solutions Manager, other internal stakeholders and external web development partners to help define and deliver the Digital Delivery program.
- Develop and maintain web applications using the Microsoft .NET framework and Kentico CMS platforms.
- Contribute to solution design and architecture discussions.
- Engage and collaborate with stakeholders, document and estimate requirements and solutions.
- Collaborate and build relationships with internal and external development partners.
- Provide oversight to development partners to ensure consistent coding standards are maintained and documented.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives and contribute to the development of organisational processes and practices.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging web development technologies and industry trends.
- You will have a minimum five years’ experience in .NET web development, ideally with CMS experience.
- Experience in C#, .NET Core and Microsoft technology stack
- Experience working with a content management system (CMS) such as Kentico
- Knowledge of frontend frameworks e.g. React, Angular would be an advantage
- Experience working as technical lead on web development projects an advantage
- Experience developing and consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience designing back-end for Single Page Applications using C# an advantage
- Working knowledge of GitHub and Jira
- Understanding of automated CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of web applications deployed on IIS and Azure Web Apps
- Third level degree in relevant discipline
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
I am a Principal consultant for Hays Technology, specialising in .NET technologies, helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organisations are supported by the top talent.