Your new company
The company is a leading multinational healthcare organisation that has invested heavily in creating a presence in the Irish market.
With over 20 thousand employees worldwide and a growing Irish team you would be joining an organisation driven to create change in the healthcare space through the newest and most innovative technologies.
Your new role
Acting as a Scrum master embedded in multiple teams within an agile release train you will be responsible for being the agent of change within these teams, fostering a "learn by doing" environment whilst also driving cross team collaboration and co ordination. Within this organisation you will be able to drive quantifiable and visible change in your everyday work whilst also working with a skilled international team with teams globally.
What will be required to succeed in this role?
What you'll get in return:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Strong experience working in the IT industry
- Agile Certifies Scrum Master, Agile, Scrum, SAFe, Lean methodology and/or project management certification
- Excellent experience as a Scrum Master, Agile Coach or Product Owner
- Successful track record working on large scale, multiple Scrum team projects
What you need to do now
- Competitive Day rate of over 500 per day depending on experience.
- Fully Remote position
- 12 month contract initially with a chance of extension.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1101123