Sales and Purchasing Administrator | North Cork | Permanent
Your new company
Your new company is a leading supplier of highest quality, innovative fencing systems for Agricultural and Equestrian applications.
Your new role
Your main responsibilities for this role would be to:
- Answer calls & e-mails, advise customers
- Prepare quotations & process Sales Orders in collaboration with the sales team and accounts department.
- Plan deliveries and delivery routes for our truck fleet.
- Follow up on order delivery status.
- Analyse Sales Data and Inventory levels.
- Prepare sales & inventory forecasts
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Friendly and Professional Manner
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Good attention to detail.
- Strong IT and MS Office Skills, particularly Excel.
- Experience with an ERP system an advantage. (training will be provided)
- Background or knowledge of Agriculture/Equestrian industry an advantage.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary and a great environment to grow.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1107251