Quantity Surveyor (s) required in Limerick. Roles available for junior and senior level applicants.
Your new company
Our client is one of the top construction companies in Ireland with decades of experience of successfully completing various building and civil works across the country. As a result of further expansion and being awarded some high profile projects in the mid west region, they are now seeking to recruit for a number of positions including junior and senior quantity surveyors in Limerick. Some of your duties may include the following.
- Manage and forecast the cash flow of the project
- Ensure compliance with Contract schedule and provide weekly reports to construction team on planned versus actual progress
- Ensure the Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same
- Develop and maintain relationships with the client to support the activities and maintain positive relations on behalf of the company
- Prepare monthly valuations, cost reports, variations and submit final accounts in a timely manner
- Manage of Subcontractors
- Cost monitoring and reporting while attending all monthly cost reporting meetings
- Degree Qualified in Quantity Surveying
- 2+ Years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven track record in dealing with Subcontractors and Clients
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and other Quantity Surveying Packages
- Demonstrates excellent budgetary responsibility
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on their own and also as part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with emphasis on ability to provide and explain reports accurately
- Career driven, ambitious and enthusiastic
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Niall Toland.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1103280