Hays Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Electrical Quantity Surveyor to join our client, a leading Renewables company based in Cork.
- Carrying out feasibility studies
- Cost control and cost benefit analysis
- Risk analysis evaluations
- Management of Monthly Valuations including additional Works
- Managing the Monthly/Weekly Cost/Value Reports
- Negotiating the cost of projects
- Procurement of Materials and Sub-Contractors
- Managing Sub-Contractors Accounts
- Remeasurement of Completed Works
- Estimating & assisting in the Preparation of Tender Submittals
- Management and Preparation of Weekly Wage roll
- Manage Project Costings and project finance reporting / progress tracking
Qualifications, Skills, Attributes and Experience:
What you need to do now
- A primary Degree in Quantity Surveying.
- 2-3 years post qualification experience within the industry.
- 1-2 years electrical experience.
- Experience of MV/HV electrical work would be beneficial.
- Excellent Commercial knowledge and understanding
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Office packages, including diagnostic skills
- Planning skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to juggle and manage many priorities
- Ability to work independently
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1096264