Quality Systems Specialist - 12 Month Contract - Cork - Hybrid (3 days onsite)
Your new company
This is one the worlds largest pharmaceutical organisation and it is based in Cork.
Your new role
- Supporting the digitalization and automating of quality systems to drive data insights, technology, and process innovation.
- Reimagine innovation through integrated quality systems.
- Drive internal/external partner support to deliver e2e customer value, by supporting the implementation of the next generation Quality Systems.
- The candidate must have a broad knowledge of cGMPs and prior experience of working in HPRA/FDA regulated facility. The candidate must also build customer value through effective collaboration and influencing others, as well as consistently delivering on goals and objectives under minimal supervision.
What you'll need to succeed
- The position of QS Specialist requires a third-level qualification (scientific/ engineering/ IT/ BIS discipline required)
- Experience with one or more data analytics techniques and tools such as Tableau, Spotfire, Google Analytics, Rapid Minor, or Python, and intermediate/advanced Excel will be a distinct advantage.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience within the biological and/or pharmaceutical/ medical device industry
- Knowledgeable of FDA/EMEA regulatory requirements
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of industry regulations as they apply to systems including those of FDA, HPRA, EMEA and other authorities
What you'll get in return
- Opportunity to work with one of the worlds largest pharmaceutical organisation in the world
- Pay rate of up to €23 per hour (dependent on experience)
- Hybrid work model
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1103116